Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

BODY TYPE SERIES: INTRODUCTION

SEPTEMBER 22, 2011
11:09 AM


PHOTO FROM: en.wikipedia.org


In the blog, I talk about body shape a lot. However, I have realized that I have not been giving enough exposure to other body shapes as well. Mind you, and this is with all honesty, the knowledge/wisdom that I type in this blog is all on my experience in dressing up plus size women as a plus size stylist and designer.

It is also in my experience in dressing up myself, as a curvy. No. I do not have a fashion degree or anything. To be honest, I was not even able to finish my course in Fashion Institute of the Philippines.

All I have is my passion, experience and observation about things. Reading books too! I particularly love TRINNY AND SUSANNAH --- they are my idols! (In the photo it's L-R Susannah and Trinny)



PHOTO FROM: emerging-technologies-news.info
So going back, I have realized that all of our bodies are so unique there is actually a number of body types! It's no longer limited to just the usual --- triangle, inverted triangle, rectangle, oval. All of which, in my opinion, ignores two other important factors to us curvies --- ARMS AND THIGHS, which also varies in shape and size.

For the body type series articles that I am going to make, I am going to include these two new factors so that we can further personalize your styling. 



I hope you girls are excited, because I sure am! ^^

With a lot of fashion love,



Aries De Guzman
Co-Co
Proud to be a Plus Size Stylist