Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PLUS SIZE LIFE: INSPIRATION OF THE DAY



I have been blogging like a robot recently. I am afraid to actually ruffle some feathers (or so I thought) that is why I want to keep myself safe.

Not anymore. I want to empower some people today. Erzulliesta or not, I'm sure we can all use a boost this week.

"You can change the world."

I believe that there are no "small actions" in this world. Each and everyone of us will be doing things that will affect the people around us and with that, the rest of humanity. So open up your eyes and see how much power you have inside of you. You can change the world. You can shape your future.

You just have to start choosing you, instead of waiting for someone else to tell you --- "YOU'RE UP."

In the majority of the movies that I have watched, the hero or heroine of the story always gets dumb founded when a sudden magical or major being comes up to them and tell them of their potential --- of their destiny --- they laugh, cry, doubt or end in depression most of the time. They keep on asking, "I didn't ask for this to happen." as if they are the victim of the 'social lottery'.

To be honest, I have met some women who are also in the same dilemma. They feel that the situation they are in, they never chose, so it seems like society owes them to correct it for them.

That's not the case ladies, if you want change now, you have to do it yourself and start inside. CHOOSE YOURSELF. You are up. You  may not have chosen to be part of that situation you are in right now, but now you have the power to say whether or not you still want to be part of it.

You are meant to have a better life. You are meant to be treated better. You are meant to defend yourself. You are meant to be the boss. You are meant to do art. You are meant to be blogger. You are meant to be popular. You are meant to be (insert here whatever you want to be).

This is you and she's finally telling you --- 'YOU'RE UP'.

It's time to change the world for the better Erzulliesta and you are the perfect person for it. You just have to choose YOU.

Cheers!

Aries