Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MY FIERCE EXPERIENCE: SUPERSALE BAZAAR MARCH 2013




As part of being Erzullie’s Fashion Intern was to be one of the Personal Shoppers in the Super Sale bazaar, held last March 1-3 at the World Trade Center.

I got to be part of the ingress and the egress of which, by the way, is no stroll in the park. To those who are a regular visitor of the Supersale bazaar, you know how cold it gets inside the bazaar. But I’ll tell you, being part of the ingress is nowhere near cold! I should have listened to Ms. Berna and worn something comfortable. Ingress & Egress=Free workout!! (pambawi sa pinagkakain sa bazaar. Haha!)



I wasn’t able to join Ms. Berna and Ms. Marian on the first day of the bazaar because I was  preparing for our finals, so for those Erzulliestas that I didn’t get to meet..Sayang! maybe we’ll meet some other time- Yes?

On the next day of the bazaar, I joined Ms. Berna and Ms. Apple. They taught me the basics about being a personal shopper and how to properly approach potential customers. (Yes, there is a proper way to do that).


When I was good to go, I was told to approach my very first customer. I was super nervous and my voice was really shaky, good thing she still understood what I was saying. I assisted her by assessing what she was wearing, her body type and for what occasion she was buying her. She kept on disapproving the ones I was trying to hand to her! (It was actually more of my fault because I didn’t asses her correctly) I felt fretful that she was going to leave; but, after numerous tries of attempting to style her, she finally gave in and tried one of our blouses from the 2013 Corporate collection.

As soon as she went out of the dressing room, the scoop neck blouse was perfect on her. She agreed to try on the next thing that I handed to her – The black blazer with blue detail, also from the same collection, both fitted perfectly. The highlight of my day is when She agreed to buy both! I don’t know how to describe how I felt that time (parang na in-love ba ), It just felt really amazing..



On the last day of the bazaar Ms. Aries, Ms. Berna and I were the ones in the booth. Ms.Aries and I were the Personal Shoppers for the day. They taught me more on how to do my job and how to assist the customers. I got to personally meet more Erzulliestas and models that visited our booth. Thank you! Seeing you guys really inspired me to better pursue what I’m doing. I’m very thankful for all feedback you guys have given me. I hope to see you guys again really soon.

X,

Timmy