Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

PLUS SIZE FASHION: ERZULLIE COUTURE 2013 (?)

TRYING TO LOOK COOL LIKE I DON'T CARE. I DO. DEEP INSIDE. I'M JUMPING AND SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL IN A CANDY STORE. I AM SOOOO HAPPY. I FELT LIKE A PRINCESS/QUEEN/GODDESS THAT DAY. HA!
A lot of Erzulliestas have been asking us if we do customization or couture. We have been refusing because we are still developing our skills, particularly Berna (because I'll be honest, you are in better hands with her when it comes to couture lol). At the end of the year, we are actually aiming for Erzullie Plus Size Couture 2013 fashion show.

Okay so what is the connection of the photo above? That skirt is actually an Erzullie Couture. I love and miss ball gowns. Unfortunately, you can only wear them during super formal affairs (which I don't get invited much). So I said to myself, "I'm tired of this. I want a ball gown skirt."

Then I remembered this beautiful designer named Caroline Herrera. Her signature is a white button down top on everything. Then I remembered this look. She partnered a white button down top with a ball gown.
PHOTO FROM: ARTHUR ELGORT
And I'm like, my goodness! I want that. And so, here it is. I have asked Berna to make this ball gown skirt. At first, she was nervous about it. I told her though that I believe in her skills and well. She made me this beautiful design. I went out yesterday and well, so far, the response was good. Everyone loved it. Above all, I love it. Haha. (Not that anyone would care anyway haha!)

I have paired it with a plain Black V-Neck top with slim pearl and gold bangles, my trusty silver RAF clutch and my black hematite flats. I just took inspiration with Carolina Herrera's general look. She took two clashing genres of style and combined it. I love how subtle elegance and class is exuded with that look.

Anyway, here are some more photos of it. :)

I REALLY HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SMILE...

YEP. THERE WE GO.

So seems like it's a good start for Erzullie Plus Size Couture 2013. Soon enough, we hope to fully open it to all of you Erzulliestas and we get everything running.

Cheers!

Aries