Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WANTED: MALE MODELS FOR AN ERZULLIE PHOTOSHOOT (2013) --- CLOSED



WANTED: MALE MODELS FOR A PHOTO SHOOT WITH ERZULLIE

THIS IS OPEN FOR BOTH REGULAR AND PLUS SIZE MALE MODELS.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. CLEAR PORTFOLIO (PROFESSIONAL/AMATEUR) - INCLUDE HEAD AND WHOLE BODY SHOTS

2. MUST BE PROFESSIONAL TO WORK AND ABLE TO WORK WITH PLUS SIZE MODELS

3. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:

- HEIGHT: 5'5" OR TALLER
- MUST HAVE GOOD/FIT PHYSIQUE FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIVISION
- AGE: 18-30 YEARS OLD

4. MUST BE ABLE TO GO TO A MODEL GO SEE (WHEN INVITED), PROVIDE OWN WARDROBE FOR SHOOT (PLUS!), TRAVEL AROUND METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES AND MUST BE AVAILABLE ON JUNE OR JULY 2013

INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION: (Read and Re-read, we are very strict.)

Send your PORTFOLIO (attachments only, no zip file) along with the answers to the following questions (as inline text in the email) to erzullie@yahoo.com with the SUBJECT: "MALE MODEL 2013"

FULL NAME:
AGE:
HEIGHT:
PORTFOLIO:
CITY OF RESIDENCE:
LAST 5 PROJECTS THAT YOU HAVE DONE AS A MODEL: (Answer if applicable, if not, skip)
CAN YOU WORK PROFESSIONALLY WITH PLUS SIZE MODELS?
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED WITH THIS PARTICULAR PROJECT?

Deadline of applications for "MALE MODEL 2013" is on MAY 31, 2013

FAQ's: (Read and Re-read before asking questions. Inquiries that are already answered by the FAQ's will be ignored)

1. What kind of male models are you looking for?
- This project is open for both REGULAR and PLUS SIZE Male models

2. What project is this for?
- This project is for an Erzullie Photoshoot on June/July 2013

3. What kind of portfolio are you looking for? I only have photos that my photographer friend has taken, is that okay?
- Portfolio can be professionally done or collaborative works with other artists. As long as it is clear and it looks professional it's okay. Anything less of that level will immediately be rejected.

4. My height is below the requirement, can I still apply? I am 5"5' with shoes, can I still apply?
- Height is very strict and must be 5"5' (without shoes) onwards

5. What do you mean by good/fit physique?
- Good/Fit Physique means must have a healthy looking body for their respective divisions

6. I am 17 (and below) or 31 years (onwards) of age right now but I still want to apply, can I?
- Age must be 18 and 30 by the time of May 2013. Any application that shows otherwise will be rejected. (ID's will be required during the go-see should you be chosen to be invited to be fair with the rest of the models who are honest enough to comply).

7. What happens next after I have submitted my portfolio? How can I know if I am accepted?
- Partially approved models will be invited to a go see. Invites will be released on June 2013.

8. What form of compensation will you give me, should I be chosen to model for this particular project?
- Compensation will be discussed to chosen models only.

9. What kind of wardrobe should I have (as stated in the requirements?)
- Wardrobe main focus is a professional suit and tie and other casual garments.

10. Whom will I be working with?
- You will be working with plus size models and must be professional. Any attitude or work ethic that is otherwise will be immediately rejected.

11. Who will decide who gets in?
- All decisions are reserved by the designers and are final.