Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 28, 2013

PLUS SIZE LIFE: ERZULLIE FOR #BODYLOVE PARTICIPATION



Following suit of what our plus size blogger, Lorna has done, I actually did take a photo of myself of the body part that I love other than my brain and my heart. But then I was thinking of whether or not I should post it. I will be very honest, I only feel confident in my seductive mode. Although it is tasteful, I don't know. I think the internet has enough photos of girls and their boobs already. So I don't think that it would be appropriate for me to post it. Nonetheless, you girls do have an idea already. Haha. How about you?

Want to make your own photo? Well here is a PNG and JPEG file of it. Make sure that you add a hashtag of #bodylove so that everything is funneled in to Body Gossip's newsfeed. The more participants, the better! Let's make the world know that the Philippines has a strong Plus Size Community too! I got these from Lorna of Extraseksi blog.

I wanted to be a little environmentally friendly, so I have decided to just make digital hearts instead of printing it out.




P.S. Feel free to post it on our walls as well. I am excited to see what you girls can come up with.

Cheers!

Aries