Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

PLUS SIZE FASHION: 'TODAY IS THE DAY!' (ERZULLIE PRE-HOLIDAY 2013 PHOTOSHOOT)



Today is the day, ladies! And I think I got up too early than I should. Well, I am a morning person. So I do tend to wake up very early for Erzullie projects.

Anyway, just some thoughts --- good vibes, good vibes. Hopefully I take awesome behind the scene photos for you girls. Berna will be taking the director's chair more this season for the Pre-Holiday 2013 part, while I will be taking it during the Anniversary part.

Good vibes, ladies! Today we are hoping to manifest an awesome local plus size fashion history!

And oh, if you are looking for my almost semi-quarterly emotional note on this season's Erzullie photoshoot --- click here.

Cheers!

Aries