Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PLUS SIZE LIFE: BREAKING THE MONOTONY HERE



If in style, it’s nice to break the monotony of it all, surely that also applies to life. So here I am spicing up my life by breaking the blog posts streak and making instead a nice Erzulliesta concentrate/coffee for all of you ladies to enjoy!

Good morning, Erzulliestas!

I know that lately we have been really systematic with the blogging. We have recently formatted it to give it more direction, concentration and relativity. I hope that you ladies love it as much as we do.

I know that last week we have missed “Wednesday wear” but we did it on purpose. We needed something more inspiring than my proposed topic and to be honest, I needed rest. Making all the 3-5 posts per day can be fun but exhausting. This week, I won’t be able to do it as I am going to the studio later to help Berna with the production of the Holiday 2013.

Speaking of that, we will be launching that collection in a private event called, “First Look: Holiday 2013”, which we are very excited about and is part of our October 2013 events. (Better jot down that date!) For more information: http://ow.ly/pp00R

Also this weekend is #ErzullieInAlabang.  It’s our first voyage down to the deep south (like Cuenca Community Center, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City deep LOL). We are excited to serve Erzulliestas there and give you girls some fierce shopping experience! For more information about this event: http://ow.ly/p6CHV

Well, there you have it, the post for this day. Don’t worry we’ll be back on track by tomorrow. I love writing Thursday Tips!

Cheers!

Aries


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to designing and producing styles for the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop