Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 17, 2013

PLUS SIZE POWER: “I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WAS AN ALPHA FEMALE… UNTIL MANY MADE ME REALIZE THAT I AM”



Erzullie Icon and Plus Size Model, Audrey Lee, makes this quote when asked if she ever thought she was an Alpha Female from her interview “Lady Boss”.

“I never thought that I was an alpha female… until many made me realize that I am.”

Where would an Erzulliesta be without her true friends that lifts her up and grounds her when necessary? They are the ones that reminds us who we really are when we feel and think otherwise.

And you know what? All Erzulliestas are alpha females! Boss of their game! Queen of their realm! And their friends know it!

Have an awesome day, ladies!

Cheers!

Aries


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to designing and producing styles for the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop