Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

PLUS SIZE FASHION: TOP 5 FIERCE LINES ERZULLIESTAS SAY IN OUR POP SHOPS



Erzulliestas are as witty as they are fierce! In celebration of our upcoming #ErzullieGlobalPinoy event, here are the Top 5 fierce lines we have heard Erzulliestas say in our pop shops over the years. Get ready for some giggles!



#1 “This dress is okay but it’s better now because I’m in it.” (Okay itong dress na ito. Pero much better na siya kasi suot ko na.”



#2 “My fat puts the ‘F’ in your fierce, Erzullie!”



#3 “This look makes me feel that I’m about to have a boyfriend later.” (Pakiramdam ko magkakaboyfriend na ako mamaya dahil sa histsura ko.)



#4 “This style will make people roll for my rolls.” 



#5 “My sister now wants to gain weight just to wear what I’m wearing.” (Gusto na tuloy tumaba ng sister ko para lang maisuot ang mga damit ko.)

More power to Erzulliestas!

Cheers!

Aries


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to creating limited designer styles for the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop