Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

PLUS SIZE FASHION: (DESIGNER’S THOUGHTS) 2014 COLLECTIONS PRODUCTION BEGINS



We are about to go out and buy the cloths for the 2014 collections.

To be honest, only Berna, the queen of Pre-Holiday and Holiday collections have it all down. Me? The goddess of Resort and Corporate (sorry ladies, no corporate next year) am still struggling which way I should go.

However, I’m sure as I see the cloths in the market today, inspiration will flood to me and I will be able to fully determine, what kind of vacation the Erzulliesta will be having this 2014 or if I am going to evolve differently as a designer.

Here is to hoping that we are able to produce more fierce fashion forward collections for the year 2014. Wish us a lot of love and luck, ladies!

Cheers!

Aries


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving limited edition designer styles for the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop