Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 4, 2014

PLUS SIZE LIFE: THE DREAM



Everything starts with a love of a dream --- a want, a burning desire to do something. You don’t know how to get there, but you love thinking about it, feeling how to have it and definitely want to receive it.

Yesterday, we showed you “this room” and here is a little bit more about it. Some of you Erzulliestas were already guessing and you know me, I want to finalize everything first before we really announce it. It’s getting there.

I love this room’s view to be honest. It looks over the city that has this beauty that I haven’t even seen before. I have been living down there for more than a couple of decades. When you are merely an observer, your perspective about things do change.



This made me realize two things --- when you do love a dream, the universe starts to make way for it and it’s just your job to know what to do with it once it’s there.

Now that I have it with me, a greater challenge arises. Now that I have another space for fabulous fierce plus size goodness, what should it look like? I haven’t thought it through! LOL

But I guess that is just part of the process. Once you get your dreams, you don’t stop dreaming. You take that dream, appreciate it and develop it even further to a bigger one.

So that’s basically it for now. Love you, ladies! And again, thank you for helping us manifest this dream! Thank you for your constant love, support and business that you give our brand.

Cheers!

Aries


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving limited edition designer styles for the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop