Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 15, 2014

PLUS SIZE EDITORIAL: “STYLE SNEAK”



It has been a long time since a fresh new content about Erzullie Icon and Plus Size Model, Khris Guarin, has been placed here in the Erzullie blogs. Well, if you haven’t seen her latest plus size style, “the wild feminine”, here is a more “artsy” version of it.






I call it “Style Sneak” because I just sneaked her photo in that blank photo there. I know it's weird but sometimes, I pass by a specific spot and wonder what were the things that happened there before I saw it. So much history and style stored in just one spot.

Yeah I know. I love that spot. I don’t know why, but it just brings out the best in my models there.

Cheers!

Aries


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving limited edition designer styles for the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop