Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PLUS SIZE POWER: “NEW ERA… NEW ME.”



I woke up today having that sense that I am so different from before. Usually, by this time, negative thoughts would kick in and well that will set the tone of the day. For a fighter for self-love, I can be a hypocrite. However, I guess the Divine has another plan for me. I still wake up everyday having the privilege to do what I love. Not knowing what the future holds, but I do know daily now that it is bright.

Anyway, to the Erzulliestas who can relate to my journey. I guess it’s time. To those who are yet to feel that they have changed for the better, you will arrive there. To those who are now realizing it as they read it --- isn’t it amazing?

New Era… New me.

Just saying.

Cheers!


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving exclusive designer styles to the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: www.erzullie.com