Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 16, 2014

PLUS SIZE MODEL: CAI CORTEZ ON WHO SHE IS AS AN ERZULLIESTA



We asked all of the #TNEI2015 finalists on who they think they are as an Erzulliesta. This is Cai Cortez’s answer:

“I am Cai Cortez, actress and hostess by profession. In my line of work, I get to experiment on different characters with costumes and play with a wide range of looks. But who is Cai Cortez behind the camera? I am a woman who loves life. I thrive in people's happiness and I believe that every woman, no matter what race, size, color of skin, can be the queens they were born to be!”



Is she your next Erzullie Icon?

Cheers!


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving exclusive designer styles to the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: www.erzullie.com