Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 4, 2014

PLUS SIZE DESIGNER: SEPTEMBER THOUGHTS

YEP. THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE (AROUND 20% OF THE TIME).

It has been a while since I have actually blogged about something a little more passionate. I guess, the Erzullie blog used to be like that but with all of the hoopla that was happening, yeah, I kind of dropped the ball on that one.

So here it is. What can I say?

Well, for one thing, the year is almost over. I was surprised that it was already September! Who could have known that in a couple of months, Erzullie will already be in her 4th year and definitely, I look forward for more of brand anniversaries.

We will be doing the annual anniversary shoot, which for me, is the only time of the year that we get to take off the business shackles and unleash our creativity --- FULL BLAST. I got something in mind that hopefully, you Erzulliestas will love.

With that in mind, we have a lot of great activities left for you this coming year, and with the big move we will be doing as well, I am sure that things are going to get fiercer by the day.

What activities? First Looks, Bazaars and a possible Fierce+Flaunt 2! Details will be announced soon.

What is this big move? We plan to move to a bigger and better showroom. Better parking (yey!), easy access (yey!) and definitely a more posh space for you ladies to hang out in (YEY!).

So for now, that is it. Keep the fierce, ladies!

Cheers!


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving exclusive designer styles to the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: www.erzullie.com