Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 13, 2014

PLUS SIZE POWER: “NEVER FORGET TO ALSO WORK FOR YOUR DREAMS”



Dreaming is great. Planning is great. Remember to act on it too!

I remember reading in this fabulous store, NAVA, a photo that says, “No one said it’s going to be easy, but they did say it’s going to be worth it.”

I agree with this. After the whole Shonda Rhimes personal hoopla I have experienced, I have realized that I am not stuck dreaming. I am here. I am living my dream with Berna. We have a fierce plus size fashion line, a line up of great models, a professional team and of course, roster of empowered Erzulliestas ready to take on the world!

All the good and bad things --- it’s all part of the dream. Everyone did just say follow your spirit/heart/bliss etc. but they didn’t say that it will always be rainbows and candies. Achieving your dreams is actual hard work. Achieving your dreams is actually about DOING what you really wanted to do in the first place.

So dreaming is great. Planning is great, but remember to act on it too!

Cheers!


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion designer brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving the style of the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: www.erzullie.com