Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 31, 2014

PLUS SIZE STYLE: “TROPICAL LEATHER”



Let’s be honest, we live in a tropical country --- leather is not really that much of a great choice when it comes to clothing (not unless you want to steam yourself from within). But a leather jacket is always so fierce and sleek! Who can resist looking like a tough girl?

So, what I did was to partner it with my favorite Erzullie cropped top and maxi pants. These two garments are light and cool in both silhouette and fabric. It balances out the heat factor. Then, I added a solid clutch bag, and a little bling of necklace and metallic strap sandals.

Truth be told, I was able to commute with this outfit, which for me is a huge breakthrough. I love wearing cropped tops but at times, going to the public with it has its own pro’s and con’s. You’ll never know what kind of character you will be able to meet out there, so I’d rather wear something that I can defend myself with, while reflecting my style.

I know it’s a little paranoid to say but hey --- luck favors the prepared right?

Get your own maxi pants here: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop

Cheers!

Aries


Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving limited edition designer styles for the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop