Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 7, 2014

PLUS SIZE LIFE: “THE WORTH”



Yesterday, I had an emotional breakdown. I have undergone some trying times and I literally kept everything inside and then just let them all go in one blow --- in the Erzullie showroom to be exact.

At that moment that I have realized that, the real challenge that happens when realizing a dream is not actually putting that room together (now that I think about it, I feel grateful that it’s blossoming easily). It’s remembering each and every time, the reason that you are doing it in the first place --- “the worth” of it all.

And as I cried there yesterday, questioning if doing Erzullie was still worth all the drama in my life, when I could have just taken a different, more stable path, I have realized that, “Yes. It is worth it.”

I did Erzullie because I have found great worth in serving fierce plus size women through fashion and for me being allowed to do so is a great honor. In a world where everyone is still trying to find out what they should be doing and who they are, you ladies gave me all the answers that I need and with that, me and Berna, I’m sure are forever grateful.

I could have done something else, but living as a designer for Erzulliestas is all worth it.

Cheers!

Aries

Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving limited edition designer styles for the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: http://erzullie.wix.com/shop