Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

PLUS SIZE DESIGNER: ARIES ON #TNEI2016 QUESTIONS AND RUMORS PORTION



Really, Aries? 4 batches? What's going on? --- These are the usual reactions I get when I tell people that I am going to change things for The Next Erzullie Icon 2016 and I want to do it 4 times this year.

For those of you who have not read it, the #TNEI2016 details are out and if you really did read it, it states there --- BATCH 1 OF 4. Yes, Erzulliestas, there will be 4 batches.

But how many are you getting exactly? As I have always said every year --- as many as we can or none at all. Experience though, it's always 2. But, we will never know. With 4 batches up ahead, hopefully, we find more. I like surrounding myself with Erzulliestas anyway.

So, why 4 batches? Well, last year we didn't get to do it. And Erzullie, along with other inquiries, has been bombarded about it. There was even one model that got mad at us because she said she prepared for it, only to see no announcement whatsoever. Well, what can I do? I can't lie to people. We had to stop and we also did announce in all of our social accounts about the matter.

Lesson? Can't please everyone.

With that, I decided to make it into 4 batches to actually make up for lost time. This way, I get a lot of options and plus size models will have more time and chances to get in. I can't remember anymore how many applications we had last year, but definitely did not go down to 1K. And that was just 2-3 weeks of time. I wonder how many we would amass in total this year.

I just want to take my time and go through it all.

Cheers!

Erzullie is a fierce plus size fashion designer brand from the Philippines dedicated to serving the style of the empowered Erzulliesta. Shop online: www.erzullie.com